Add to Calendar
- Leaders: Michael and Glyn
- Area: Chedworth Roman Villa, Yanworth
- Start: 10.00 am
- Distance: am 6.2 miles/10 km; pm 4 miles/6.4 km
- Terrain : A relaxing stroll along good country tracks and roads through woods and open land. Some short steep climbs and a few long-legged stiles. If it has rained may be muddy in parts.
- Lunch: 1.00 pm, Roman Villa, Chedworth, Please bring a packed lunch. Snacks and drinks available from NT cafe (not cheap). Toilets available.
“A figure of eight walk around and through Withington and Chedworth Woods with stunning views of the Cotswold Hills.”
Members may view additional information by clicking here.