Add to Calendar
- Leaders: Geoff Smith and Pat Whitehurst
- Area: Salperton and villages to the south
- Start: 9.15 am
- Distance: am 7.2miles / 11.6 km; pm 5.4 miles / 8.7 km
- Terrain: Generally firm under foot with a few steady climbs.
- Lunch: 1.00 pm, at Yanworth Village Hall. Details: Bring a picnic lunch. There are no shops/pubs on this walk so please bring adequate drinks to last the day, particularly if hot weather is expected.
- Post ramble meal: After the walk. Crown & Trumpet, Broadway. Details: If you wish to join us, please let us know, along with your meal choice from the menu.
“The walk passes through several small Cotswold villages in a large loop, with arable, pasture, country tracks and lanes, and wide ranging views.”
Members may view additional information by clicking here .