- Leaders: Geoff & Pat leading Charles’ walk.
- Area: Windrush Valley
- Start: 9.30 am
- Distance: am 7 miles (11.3 km) pm 4.5 miles (7.2 km)
- Terrain: Good tracks, field paths and village streets. We start and end the afternoon on lanes. A few short, gradual climbs and the usual muddy patches.
- Lunch: Approx. 12.30 pm, Sherborne village. Please bring a picnic. Drinks available in Sherborne village.
- Tea: About 4.15 pm. Optional meal at Crown & Trumpet, Broadway on the way home.
“We mainly explore the ridges on either side of the Windrush, passing through Little and Great Rissington in the morning, then back in the afternoon over the hill to the west of the Windrush. We should have good views over the Valley and will visit part of the Sherborne estate.”
Members may view additional information by clicking here .