- Title: Round Evesham Walk with Battle of Evesham talk
- Leaders: Clive & Peter
- Area: Evesham
- Start: 10.00 am
- Location of the start of the walk: The Almonry, Abbey Gate, Evesham, WR11 4BQ
- Map Grid reference: SP 036 436
- Distance: 6.5m
- Classification: Easy Child Friendly: No Dog Friendly: No
- Refreshments: Raphael’s Hampton Ferry Cafe and many places in Evesham Town
We follow the scenic River Avon around the town, including Hampton Ferry. We will also visit Abbey Manor and the 1265 Battlefield, where a short talk on the battle will be given.
Refreshments: Raphael’s Hampton Ferry Cafe and many places in Evesham town.
You can view additional information by clicking here .