- Leaders: Alan and Pauline
- Area: Wolverley, Kinver Edge and Cookley
- Start: 9.00 am
- Distance: am 6.8miles/10.9 km; pm 4.2miles/6.8 km
- Terrain: Canal towpath, good bridleways, open fields, woodland paths and forest tracks. In the morning some ups and downs, and downs and ups, to work up an appetite for lunch. In the afternoon mainly flat.
- Lunch: 12.30 pm, The Lock Inn, Wolverley Road, Wolverley, Details: Check out The Lock Inn menu and indicate your choice on the booking form. Please book by 23 January so that we can advise The Lock Inn of menu choices.
“On this figure of eight ramble, starting alongside the canal in Wolverley, we visit the Kingsford Forest Park and Kinver Edge in the morning, and discover the ‘Wolverley Dragon’, Nanny’s Rock and the Drakelow Tunnels. After lunch at The Lock Inn, we stroll along a section of the Staffordshire and Worcestershire Canal to Caunsall, returning via Cookley.”
Members may view additional information by clicking here.