Further information will be published when available
- Leaders: Rachel & Geoff Thould
- Area: Flyford Flavell, Dormston, Bishampton
- Start: 9.00 am
- Distance: am 6.2 miles / 10 km; pm 5.8 miles / 9.3 km
- Terrain: No significant climbs. Mostly pasture. Could be very wet and muddy!
- Lunch: 12.15 – 1.00 pm.,The Boot Inn, Flyford Flavell, Please send orders when you book the ramble.
- Tea & AGM: 4.30 pm., Lower Moor Village Hall
“In the morning we head north along the Millennium Way towards Dormston, returning to The Boot Inn along the edge of Grafton Wood following the Wychavon Way. The afternoon follows footpaths to Bishampton and Abberton, returning to our starting point along the Wychavon Way.”
Members may view additional information by clicking here.