Add to Calendar
- Leader: Marian
- Area: Kingham to Moreton-in-Marsh
- Start: 8.45 am at the car park to catch the 9.22 am train from Moreton-in-Marsh to Kingham. (Ticket office and ticket machine available at Moreton Station.)
- Distance: Total 10.5 miles (16.9 km)
- Terrain: Pasture and arable land, woodland and tracks. Could be muddy.
- Lunch: Picnic en route.
- Tea: (After the ramble, possible to have afternoon tea at tea shops in Moreton-in-Marsh.)
“Easy walking through Cotswold countryside and villages.”
Members may view additional information by clicking here .