Add to Calendar
- Leaders: Alastair and Pam
- Area: Sneachill, Spetchley
- Start: 9.00 am
- Distance: am 5.5 miles / 8.8 km; pm 6 miles / 9.6 km
- Terrain: Could be seasonably muddy. Flat with no hills
- Lunch: About 12.00 pm, Car park at The Nightingale, Evesham Road, Spetchley. Bring your own picnic.
- Maximum Bookings: 18
“A figure of eight ramble through the Spetchley Estate in the morning and on the Millennium Way in the afternoon. An undemanding and picturesque stroll.”
Members may view additional information by clicking here.