- Leaders: Mike, Roy and Val
- Area: Wolverhampton Circle
- Start: 9.30 am
- Distance: 8 miles (12.8 km) and 5 miles (8 km)
- Terrain: Flat, 3 stiles, canal towpaths, woodland, arable pasture, pavements, lanes.
- Lunch: 13.00, NT Old Moseley Hall (NT ticket needed for access) or picnic outside NT site, NT – soup, sandwich, cakes etc
“This “Urban” walk starts on the Birmingham mainline canal with the impressive flight of the Wolverhampton 21, Wednesfield, via Wyrley & Essington Canal (known as Curly Wyrley), joining the Monarch’s Way visiting NT Old Moseley Hall where Charles II took refuge in 1651. Some of route is on cycle route 81 encountered last year at Dudley.”
Members may view additional information by clicking here.