Evesham Rambling Club has a programme of rambles throughout the year. For more information about our rambles go to the Rambles page.
For a complete and printable version of the Evesham Rambling Club rambles programme click on the DOWNLOAD link below.
Alternatively you can browse the calendar below. You can also filter the sort of rambles you are interested in. Rambles are updated as details become available.
- Leaders: Mike, Roy and Val
- Area: Wolverhampton Circle
- Start: 9.30 am
- Distance: 8 miles (12.8 km) and 5 miles (8 km)
- Terrain: Flat, 3 stiles, canal towpaths, woodland, arable pasture, pavements, lanes.
- Lunch: 13.00, NT Old Moseley Hall (NT ticket needed for access) or picnic outside NT site, NT – soup, sandwich, cakes etc
“This “Urban” walk starts on the Birmingham mainline canal with the impressive flight of the Wolverhampton 21, Wednesfield, via Wyrley & Essington Canal (known as Curly Wyrley), joining the Monarch’s Way visiting NT Old Moseley Hall where Charles II took refuge in 1651. Some of route is on cycle route 81 encountered last year at Dudley.”
Members may view additional information by clicking here.