Evesham Rambling Club has a programme of rambles throughout the year. For more information about our rambles go to the Rambles page.
For a complete and printable version of the Evesham Rambling Club rambles programme click on the DOWNLOAD link below.
Alternatively you can browse the calendar below. You can also filter the sort of rambles you are interested in. Rambles are updated as details become available.
- Leaders: Chris Francis and Alan Saunders
- Area: Bidford-on-Avon
- Start: 10.00 am
- Distance: am 5.8 miles / 9.4 km; pm 4.8 miles / 7.7 km
- Terrain: Riverside, pasture and arable land; a short road section. Only a few stiles and gates. Could be very muddy. No significant climbs.
- Lunch: 12.30 pm, The Cottage of Content, 15 Welford Road, Barton, book by 10 February, please
“In the morning we will follow the course of the River Avon from Bidford-on-Avon, following Shakespeare’s Avon Way towards Cleeve Prior and back to Barton. After a well-deserved lunch we will head south towards Bickmarsh and east towards Dorsington. We will eventually pick up the Heart of England Way; onwards to ‘The Cottage of Content’.”
Members may view additional information by clicking here.
- Leaders: John Kitson and Alan Saunders
- Area: Kempley and Dymock
- Start: 10.00 am
- Distance: am 5.1 miles / 8.2 km; pm 5.3 miles / 8.5 km
- Terrain: Gently undulating through arable fields, pasture and woodland. Short road sections, half a dozen stiles. There will be mud.
- Lunch: 12.30 pm, The Beauchamp Arms in Dymock, book by Monday 9 March, please.
“A circular walk following the Daffodil Way in North West Gloucestershire, close to the border with Herefordshire. We pass through the villages of Kempley and Dymock, both having fascinating churches – St Mary’s containing the Dymock Poets Exhibition, St Mary’s Kempley (English Heritage) with its 12th Century frescoes and St Edward’s, Kempley – cathedral of the Arts and Crafts Movement.”
Members may view additional information by clicking here .