Evesham Rambling Club has a programme of rambles throughout the year. For more information about our rambles go to the Rambles page.
For a complete and printable version of the Evesham Rambling Club rambles programme click on the DOWNLOAD link below.
Alternatively you can browse the calendar below. You can also filter the sort of rambles you are interested in. Rambles are updated as details become available.
- Leaders: Mike, Val and Roy
- Area: Three P’s – Pershore, Pinvin and Peopleton
- Start: 10.00 am
- Distance: am 5.5 miles/8.8 km; pm 4 miles/6.4 km
- Terrain: Mainly flat and easy going, with few stiles.
- Lunch: 12.30 pm approx. one hour, In your own CAR as the walk is a figure of eight. Please bring your own picnic lunch. Afternoon walkers to arrive no later than 1.00 pm, please.
- Maximum Bookings: 17
“‘Mixed’ countryside with two level railway crossings.”
Members may view additional information by clicking here.